Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

all i really want for Christmas.

The Beats Studio by Dr. Dre 
Beats By Dr. Dre, first time I saw it. I fell in love with it. the design, the reviews and everything about it. But let's face it. It's expensive. All I can buy is an OEM. But, never the less, I want the original one.










Canon DSLR. who doesn't like taking pictures and browse it to the best of it?






















Samsung Galaxy Tab. Lurve them. Internet on your fingers.


























IPhone5. who needs explanation?




























a date/picture with Mr. Anton Edward Quimson del Rosario of the Philippine Azkals..who doesn't anyway?
























and most of all...


 A great Christmas with my whole family. I miss my father...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment