Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Elem FRIENDS. iMY.

*Photos were from their FB account*

I spend my childhood days at Quezon City, Metro Manila. I lived there for almost 12 years of my life.  There were persons who helped me to be as simple as I am today, the way I talk and be comfortable and sociable.


Eloyza B. del Mundo
Eloyza del Mundo, became my Best Friend since she transferred to the School I am into. April Joy Leyga, Mark Jordan Abanes, Zyra Orpiada, Monique Claire Samson, Anna Bettina Esguerra, Xyrill Mae Bustos, Maha El Hagar, Monica Valenzuela, Lenina Beatrice Guzman, Christian Ronquillo (my cousin:)), Nica Kristy Colesio, John Clemer Baltazar and a lot to mention. almost all my classmates, I am close to them.


Monica Valenzuela

Xyrill

Ian 

Clemer

Zy

Nica

Len

Abbie

Monique

JOrdan

Maha

April






No comments:

Post a Comment