Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday.

October 12, 2011
Mitch @the airport Valentines '10
Happy Birthday to ONE and ONLY Michelle Venus Gomez!  This Blog isn't enough to accommodate words and pictures that will say how much i appreciate and how thankful I am knowing you.

You know how much I miss you. I am so happy for you for all that you have right now. I know how much you worked for  all of those. 

 I remember the mornings I have to fetch you at your tita Juvy's house, wait for your, "Bhe, tara na" text message. and covering you to your tita with our dialogues.

See you soon BHE . God Bless you and I miss you very much! Good luck to you there in your new home and good luck too to your relationship with Coco.:)

Coco at GRAD.

eco trek at santol

tree planting at Balaoan

Rockfest October '10

at van going to airport

Burger eating:)

^_^

at Bangui, Ilocos Norte

at Baluarte

Pre Departure area

2nd year at CSI

Lunch time during Recollection at Mcdo

Mitch's BDAY '10

Picture taking at the school by Mr. Marvin Nuto

BHE's colloction of photo.

Mall of asia

:)

with Ate Odelia




























No comments:

Post a Comment